Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 146 - Democratic Elections and Powerlessness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to hope and believe that something will change by having an election within the hope and belief that people want a change and will vote towards a change, not realizing that I have been placing the responsibility for change on "them" the politicians and "them" the people, and thus have abdicated my own self responsibility within realizing that nothing will change as long as I don't change myself within myself and live as the living example of self correction within the principle of equality and oneness as what is best for all


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become frustrated when seeing who won the election, because he doesn't stand for what I stand for, within this I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see that everything around me is reflecting myself back at me and giving me an opportunity to see myself in self honesty - thus I realize through this that it's not about what I stand for as an idea and ideology, but rather what I stand as, it's about actually living the change as myself, living the principles is stand for as a living expression of and as myself, and thus, within realizing this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by the mind as the emotions of frustration, as within frustration I express myself more sharply and aggressively and thus, through allowing myself to participate within and as the mind I am not living that which is stand for, as the principle of equality in supporting all life equally as what is best for all, thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be directed by the mind, instead of directing myself in every moment as the living expression of that which I stand for, within standing as it.


I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to see and realize that as I stand for an idea and ideology I am existing within and as separation, which contradicts that which I claim to stand for, thus, I realize that to be equal and one within and as myself I must let go all ideas and ideologies as standing for them in separation, and committing myself to live them as living words and align myself to stand as them, as the self expression of and as myself in every moment, within this I realize that allowing the emotions of frustration / anger / powerlessness to exist within me and thus to direct me is not in alignment with the principle of living one and equal with the principle of what is best for all, because as I allow myself to participate with and exist within emotions and feelings I am separating myself from myself as not being the directive principle of and as myself, as well as I am harming myself as my physical body by allowing these energies to exist within me as they derive their power from consuming the physical (where else will they resource their energy from?) thus, when and as I see myself going into emotions and feelings based on fighting for my ideology I stop myself and breathe, I realize that going into emotions and feelings contradict that which I stand for, thus, I commit myself to dedicate myself to becoming the living expression of equality and oneness as what is best for all, within realizing that I first must become one and equal within and as myself, thus, I commit myself to breathe, and stop my participation within and as the mind.


When and as I see myself going into the mind in emotions, feelings, thoughts, imaginations, ideas, ideologies, I stop myself and breathe, I say NO! within myself, within assertiveness and steadfastness, as being discipline with a child, within this I realize that there are no magic tricks, and this process will take time and self discipline, thus I commit myself to walk this process within realizing it is a process, thus walking it within discipline yet softness, as to not be hard on myself as self judgment, but rather to support myself in becoming assertive and discipline


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expect the politicians to be able to change and correct the abuse / suffering / atrocities that have been going on in our country / world, within this I see that I have not realized that politicians are ordinary people, that like myself and all others, they too are still motivated and directed by their minds, and thus, no matter what they say or present as their agenda and goals, "who they are" is based in self interest as fear and greed, and thus, they cannot be trusted, within this I realize that my expectation of politicians to bring about a change is ludicrous because they can only create that which they are, and thus, as long as they are of the mind, as we all still are, they cannot create a world that is best for all - within this I forgive myself for not seeing and realizing that within expecting politicians to fix / save the world / country I have been abdicating my own self responsibility as if to say "they will do it, so I don't have to do it myself", not seeing that within this I am disempowering myself, and allowing myself too to be directed by fear, instead of allowing myself to see reality as it is, and to realize that the only change I can expect to see will be the change that I bring about as myself, as I stand as self change, as I stand as equality, as I take responsibility within realizing what needs to be done and doing it


When and as I see myself going into the pattern of expecting others to do / save / fix /change instead of standing up myself, I stop myself and breathe, I bring myself back here and look at what can I do here, within my radios of influence, what solution can I bring about here, and thus I commit myself to walk myself as self change solution after solution as I grow and expand my radios of influence, as I start with myself as changing and correcting myself and within learning through personal experience about change and correction I can then support others in which ever form I see fit in the moment, I realize that trying to fix the world today is impossible and only creates overwhelmingness within myself, and a separation between me and the world "out there" which I cannot change, thus, within realizing that all is reflecting me back to myself as support, every and any problem I see out there, I commit myself to find it within myself and change / correct myself in alignment with equality and oneness as living the example of the principle of what is best for all life


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe and hope that changing the government will create a worthy change in the country / world while not realizing that by hoping that they, as the government, will bring about a worthy change, I am abdicating my self responsibility and giving away my power to others, thus not living in dedication towards self change within the understanding that only through self change can any change come about, thus through my participation in hope I am living self as powerlessness instead of standing as myself and reclaiming my power through walking the process of self change through the tools of writing, self forgiveness and self corrective statements into a living application of the correction as the living expression of what is best for all life in equality and oneness, and thus, when and as I see myself going into hope that others fix / change the world, I stop myself and breathe, I see what I can practically do as a living solution here within my immediate life, and I commit myself to walk the solution


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to become frustrated at the results of the election within realizing that no matter who is chosen, they are all the same as no one actually have a practical solution that take into consideration all as equals, they are all trying to fix one problem by creating another with the basic motivation of being elected more than actually caring for the interest of the people, within this I realize that by allowing myself to become frustrated I am stating to myself that I am powerless, that I am dependent on them to fix / change anything, I have given my power away for them to use as I give them my vote in hope they know what to do and do it, but they are abusing the power I have given them with greed, manipulation, corruption, thus I realize that I have been giving my power away instead of reclaiming my power and living within breath in every moment, to build self trust, to birth myself as the stability of life, to be able to slowly but surly within the stability of breath actually make a living change - firstly in my own life, then in the lives of those around me through being the living example that self change is possible, then to create a change in the system, as the equal money capitalism, working together within the power of the group, as dedicated individuals committed to life


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to experience and participate with the experience of powerlessness in regards to the condition of the country / world, where I believe the politicians will not make any difference and we are doomed as humanity because no one is standing up within a practical common sense solution, within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in powerlessness instead of dedicating myself to life, as to stand up within and as myself and change myself as how I want the world around me to change, within realizing that no one else but me can do this, and as long as I hope that someone else will do it I am not taking self responsibility and doing all that I can do, thus I realize that as long as I am spending my time thinking about what others should do but are not doing I am not at that moment doing all that I can to be the living change.


within the principle of as within so without - I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to give my power away instead of standing as the power that is me, and re building myself in every breath, empowering myself to step out of the mind, that is based in self interest and thus realizing that my participation within the mind within is the same construct of all that is evil in the world because everything within my mind is driven by self interest and complete disregard of life as is the world system


I commit myself to dedicate myself to stopping my participation with the mind, I commit myself to investigating the back chat / thoughts/ emotions / feelings that come up within me and that I have allowed to direct me, within not realizing that every moment I allow myself to be directed by the mind I am giving myself as my beingness away - I have a responsibility for myself to reclaim myself as life and rebuild / regenerate myself as the beingness as who I am, I realize that to do so I must stop all participation within the mind, and return here to the physical as breath.

 

 

To learn more about yourself and how reality functions, please consider a FREE online Course

Desteni I Process Lite - Learn Practical Life Skills Online

 

Also, Please check out the following Links:

Desteni

Desteni Wiki

Desteni Forum

Desteni I Process

Equal Money System

Journey to Life Group

Eqafe Life Products - Self Help

Creation's Journey to Life

Heaven's Journey to LIfe

Earth's Journey to Life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis